Salesforce Administrator - West London
Salesforce Administrator is needed for a market leading organisation. This award winning business are renowned for their innovation and forward thinking. Salesforce plays a pivotal part of the organisations success and this role is vital. This person will be responsible for the management of the Salesforce system (predominantly Sales Cloud).
This role is primarily focused on Salesforce Administration - managing the platform, undertaking updates, working on projects, sales funnel reports and analytic.
* Day to day management of the Salesforce platform
* Response and correction to identified Salesforce system incidents
* Act as consultant to advise internal stakeholders
* Responsible for creation and management of all CRM reporting
* Responsible for customer data accuracy and cleansing processes
* Requirements input for systems and process enhancements
* Drive adoption
* Experience as a Salesforce Administrator working with Sales Cloud * Hands-on practical experience in CRM systems
* Working in cross-functional teams.
* Knowledge and understanding of process builder and workflows
Please e-mail me with your latest CV, call me on 0207 907 3876 or connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/callum-gardiner-pm/
If you are not looking for work but know someone who is, please refer their details and if they are successfully placed we will give you a £200 voucher to say thank you!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales