Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst
The Salesforce Administrator Business Analyst is a key member of our client's organization supporting Salesforce for 1500 users. The consultant will work directly with the Salesforce team and internal departments of the business to gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practices for Salesforce to meet the needs of the business.
This position will work with senior members of internal departments ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.
- Work with various teams to gather the business and functional requirements, by scoping defining, and prioritizing requirements.
Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching our CRM solution.
- Understand CRM requirements and identify product requirements for future enhancements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details.
- Work with Administrators and Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation.
- Develop, maintain with perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications with Salesforce Administrators and functional managers to create training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com users and help train new end users on Salesforce.com and related applications.
- Configure Users, Profiles Role Creation/Maintenance, Custom and Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts and List Views, Assignment/Auto Response/Escalation, Workflows & Approvals and Process Builder.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.