A Salesforce Administrator is needed to join a known organisation who have made a huge investment in their technology platform. Technology sits at the heart of the company and this role will be based in a fantastic hub in Central London.
A Salesforce Administrator who has the technical knowledge to be able to configure the CRM system and can advise on existing customisation's, when required. Additionally, this person should be comfortable dealing with stakeholders at all levels and liaising with on-shore developers for the more complex pieces of work that may be required.
- Supporting project implementations
- Scoping, configuring and Testing of business requirements to support continued improvement to the Salesforce platform
- Responsibility for overseeing user licenses and access through working with the in-house IT team to ensure security policies are adhered to.
- Advise on and maintain an acceptable security model for Salesforce platform.
- Producing functional and technical documentation.
- Experience in technical or functional role in at least one full- life cycle Salesforce implementations, with strong knowledge in at Salesforce CRM solutions of Service and Marketing Cloud
- Experience in data and meta-data management across more than one sandbox.
- Strong experience in object configuration, release and deployment management, on the Salesforce platform.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Development Life Cycle and Security architecture.
- Over two years' experience working in a cloud based system and technology
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more please apply below, email me or call Alex on 020 7907 3876.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales