Senior Salesforce required for a key client in the retail industry. This role offers the offer the opportunity to join a fantastic family of Salesforce Professionals orientated around collaborative work and best practice.
Your responsibility will incorporate:
- Reports, Dashboards & User access
- Data Cleansing
- User training
- Mentoring junior Salesforce professionals
- New Project Requirements
- Asses and improve functionality where needed
You will require:
- +3 years Salesforce Administrative experience
- ADM201 (ADM Advanced, Highly Desirable)
- Mentoring/Management experience
- Strong Technical Knowledge and pride in best practice.
This role is offering a competitive salary, added benefits and the opportunity to join a vibrant and friendly business.
Please apply or share with any connections that may have interest.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales