Salesforce Architect - $185k Base Salary + Quarterly Bonus (CF-33929650)
My client, a data analytics software company, is looking for a Salesforce Architect with at least 3 years of Salesforce architecture experience to join their team. This company is considered an innovator in their field and is able to constantly push the envelope due to the close-knit, "engineer minded" professionals that make up their team. What will you do in this role, and what's in it for you if you join this amazing organization?
- Developing solution designs based on stakeholder requirements
- Serving as a key figure in deciding what vendors and technologies to use in order to achieve proposed solutions
- Staying in the loop in regards to the latest Salesforce releases/features and figuring out how they can be used for the company's benefit
- Creating a technical roadmap for the Salesforce CRM platform
- Building and maintaining Salesforce architecture documentation
- At least 3 years of Salesforce Architect Experience
- Overall 8 years of professional work experience in the IT field
- Ability to commute twice a week to their office near the Boston, MA area
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
- Base Salary can reach up to $185k for top candidates.
- Eligibility to receive QUARTERLY bonuses
- 401k with up to a 6% match from the company
- Up to 3 weeks of PTO (15 days)
- Unlimited Paid Sick days (they are operating on an honor policy)
- Exposure to the latest and greatest technologies Salesforce has to offer
This opportunity will not be available for long, apply before it's too late.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com