Salesforce Developer Lead - $145k Base Salary + Remote (CF-33866590)
My client, a monumental force in the healthcare industry, is looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer to join their well established Salesforce team. This company recognizes the power that Salesforce provides for an organization and they are putting much of their budget into enhancing the platform. Joining their team is an opportunity for you to be exposed to the latest and greatest Salesforce has to offer. What do you have to bring to the table to be considered for this role?
- At least 4 years of experience working as a Salesforce Developer
- Platform Developer I Salesforce Certification
- Comfortable writing APEX code, VisualForce pages, and Lightning Web Components
- Ability to decide when it's best to use declarative tools vs. custom Apex code for solutions
- Experience working with REST and SOAP API
- Able to coach and mentor junior developers
Now, why would you want to join this team?
- Base Salary can go up to $145k with some flex for the right candidate.
- COMPLETELY REMOTE!
- 15% end of year bonus
- 20-25 PTO Days offered
- 100% health insurance coverage (medical, vision, and dental)
- 401k with company match
- Company is heavily invested in using Salesforce, it's their #1 priority for their technical budget.
This is an amazing opportunity and may not be open for long, so apply while you stull have the chance.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com