Salesforce Developer (CF-33926700)
Salesforce Developer - Remote (TX, MI, MO, OK, AL) - $120,000
We are working with an amazing organization and looking for a Salesforce Developer to be a part of their expanding team. This team is utilizing Sales Cloud and always working with the latest releases and technologies.
If you are seeking an opportunity to apply your expertise in Salesforce Development to an organization that is fully invested in Salesforce, then please apply while this opportunity is still available. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with Apex development and a go-getter mentality.
- You will develop Apex, LWC, Lightning pages, and Flows
- You will maintain Aura and Visualforce pages and components
- You will collaborate with the development team to create user stories
- You will participate in the full software development lifecycle
- You will maintain code documentation and maintain/write test classes for custom developed code
- You will learn and evolve with Salesforce and its newest technologies
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience with Git and VSCode
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification
- Creative mentality and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Life and telehealth insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
For more information contact Sarah Stukalin
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com