Salesforce Development Manager
Development Manager(Salesforce)-6 Months-London
I am currently working with a company based in Central London who are looking for a Development Manager to assist them on a Global Digital Transformation project.
- Provide project management and technical leadership for all aspects of our Business Support Systems
- Recruit for all positions in the Business Support Systems team
- Follow or improve existing CI/CD practices and workflows
- Collaborate with the Operational Support Systems teams on release planning and rollouts
- Assure systems compliance and security with input from compliance and security officers
- Assure code quality by implementing appropriate automated testing tools and processes
- Drive and inspire the team to deliver superlative tools and timely business value to internal and external stakeholders
The company have made Salesforce an key part of the transformation so experience with Salesforce is essential.
Other desirable experience includes:
- Salesforce ADM201, DEV401 or higher preferred
- Proven experience designing and developing complex integrations for business systems
- Demonstrable experience managing and growing a team
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- REST (RAML, OpenAS), gRPC, OAuth2, SAML, OpenID Connect
- Experience with Mulesoft 3/4 or Zuora is a plus
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner desirable
My client are looking to have first stage telephone interviews this week with an ASAP start date.
Please reply with your most current CV and I will arrange a call to discuss in more detail.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales