Salesforce DevOps Consultant - Gloucestershire
A Salesforce Deployment Manager is needed for a highly successful end user based in Gloucestershire.
- Contact for support queries for Dev, Test, Pre-Prod and Production environments
- Work with SBA's to deploy code from Dev to Repository
- Assist support teams with production deployments
- Provide out of office hours support when required
- Give recommendations for technology improvement (performance, reliability etc)
- Provide regular and accurate reporting of progress
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Recommend and implement process improvements across deployment toolset
- 2+ years experience of building, installing and managing previous Salesforce Environments
- 2+ years of experience of BitBucket and Gearset
- Perform Production Deployments including Package Deployment to Pre-Prod
- Automate Continuous Integration across Dev and Test Environments
- Manage and Co-ordinate Technical Deployment Steps
- Manage Deployment Toolset
- Define Deployment Improvements including increase in use of Automation
- Manage licences and access requests for Gearset and BitBucket
- Must have strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to coordinate with multiple teams and vendors
- Experience of Backout and Recovery Processes
Please contact Callum Gardiner on 0207 907 3876 at your earleist convenience or apply below.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales