Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
- Member of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Data Squad
- Daily management and of meetings, daily scrums, and sprint planning.
- Assisting with communication, improving transparency, and distributing information.
- Responsible for gathering, validating, documenting and tracking requirements to enable marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to understand and translate marketing campaign requirements into data requirements this includes Marketing Analytics, Commercial, and Salesforce teams.
- Facilitate discovery sessions and prioritisation workshops.
- Be a Salesforce Champion
- Candidate needs xperience as a Business Analyst..
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent client facing and communication skills.
- Experience working with a wide range of stakeholders including the ability to juggle competing priorities, expectations and resolving conflict.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Very strong attention to detail and the ability to identify and mitigate risk in relation to data or wider projects.
- Strong Change Management experience.
- Understanding of relational databases and customer data.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to time-manage and prioritise to deliver to fixed sprints/deadlines.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales