Salesforce Solution Architect - Remote
Client: Insurance, IT
Location: Remote, full time
Position: Salesforce Solution Architect
My client is an Insurance company is the currently in the process of building and improving their applications to improve the overall workflow of the business, data systems, and the overall internal use in order to drive the business forward.
The individual they are seeking to hire will be part of their team that is responsible for the development of their Salesforce Architecture. This Architect will be responsible for the design, ensuring best practices, business systems, and is overall technically sound.
- Lead large scale Salesforce implementations - primarily within Salesforce Health Cloud
- Work with the technical teams to ensure they are properly developing then planned needs
- Participate in the design and architecture whilst using their existing technologies
- Participate in the systems design
- Liaise with the business to come up with business strategies
- Work cross functionally with different business lines to gather information in order to work on the SFDC Architecture
- 5+ Years of experience working in a Salesforce Environment
- Understanding of the Salesforce Technology Stack - Apex, Lightning, etc
- Proven experience with Salesforce Architecture
- Hands on experience working on large project initiatives
- Health Cloud experience is highly preferred
- Sales Cloud experience is preferred
- Experience working for a Salesforce Partner is preferred
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.