Salesforce Technical Architect - Gloucestershire
A Salesforce Technical Architect is needed for a highly successful End User based in Gloucestershire. The successful business has chosen Salesforce (Sales & Service cloud) as their new platform and are looking to bring in an experienced Salesforce Technical Architect to oversee the technical aspect of the implementation.
The Salesforce Technical Architect will be responsible for successfully designing and managing the integration of Salesforce with other systems and custom extensions to the Salesforce platform.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in hearing more about it, don't hesitate to reach out as they are looking to move quickly
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- End to End implementation experience with the Salesforce platform
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solution
- Lead, Manage, and hold accountable within direct reports and project team members
If you are interested in the position please apply below, email me or call me on 020 7907 3876. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/callum-gardiner-pm/
If this role isn't for you but you know someone who would be interested, please pass their details to me. If you refer a candidates and I find them a new job, you will receive a £500 voucher of your choice.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales