Salesfroce Marketing Cloud Campaign Manager
Campaign Manager - Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Contract Job Opportunity
Ideal Start date: ASAP
Rate: Good Market Rate, TBD
Duration: Initial 6 Month Contract, likely to extend
Overview of role:
A good opportunity has become available for a company based in outside London who requires a talented and experienced Campaign manager which will be responsible for building and creating campaigns for data segmentation and you will need to have excellent skills around data and screening. You will need to use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to utilise the data.
Required Skills include, but not limited to:
* Previous experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build and execute email campaigns and have attention to detail
* Comprehend SQL coding
* Previous experience in data analysis and insight
* Skilled in Microsoft Excel for large data management and report
* Able to work with different teams and different levels of management
* Be able to work under pressure and deliver on time
If you are interested or would like more information please send me an updated copy of your CV immediately.
If this role isn't of interest to you but you know someone who might be interested, please refer them to me. I will pay a referral fee for a successful hire.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales