Security Business Partner
Security Business Partner - South West London £65K
This is an immediate and exclusive opportunity for a Security Business Partner to join my multinational client in South West London as they expand their Information Security team.
- Title: Security Business Partner
- Based in South West London
- Salary £65k plus generous beneficial package including Reduced travel
- Security Experience: ISO27001, NIST, PCI DSS.
- Applications now, and looking for February starts
This is a brilliant opportunity to join this business as they expand their Information Security team. This is a great opportunity to be the Subject Matter Expert with a set department of this client.
Your role day to day will be focused on design, operation and governance of industry-standards throughout this client. This includes NIST, ISO27000, SANS, etc.
You will be also working with senior internal stakeholders, to refine this function.
This role thus has great variety and ownership from day one
- Security Certified: CISSP, CISM or equivalent certification.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of Information Security and resilience management.
- Good understanding of privacy legislation (Data Protection Act 1998 / General Data Protection Regulation) and regulatory obligations
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Proven Stakeholder Management and Engagement skills. This includes being able to balance business objectives with information security
- Knowledgeable in technical and governance disciplines of information security, risk and audit and compliance.
- Experience with current security tools, processes and techniques; experience of deploying tools, procedures, training to demonstrate increase in security.
- Maintains an awareness of developments in the industry and understands implications of new technologies
- Experienced in the selection and implementation of appropriate information security controls
- 3rd party assurance / oversight
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please send through a CV
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales