Senior Business Systems Analyst - PCI
Computer Futures is a niche IT staffing firm and partners with Fortune 500 companies to provide the best talent in the industry.
Our client is seeking to hire a Senior Business Systems Analyst - PCI for a contract engagement in St. Louis, MO.
Day to day:
- Operationalize new platforms and applications leading the service transition from the Platform team to the Operations team.
- Developing run books, troubleshooting guides, access policies to enable operational support and maintain PCI compliance.
- Support a proactive release readiness process ensuring all aspects of environment supportability.
- Deep involvement in our program increment planning and development sprints.
- Champion code deployment processes as required.
- Clearly defining and documenting policy, process, and training documents; supplementing them with technical information.
- Hosting meetings with members of leadership and department teams to communicate new processes and changes to existing processes.
- Driving adoption and adherence to processes.
- Evaluating and improving upon procedures and standards, and soliciting feedback from others.
- Audit and ensure environment documentation is accurate and current.
- 5+ years of experience with Business Systems Analysis
- Experience with PCI or SOX or other compliance technologies
- Strong documentation experience (almost at Technical Writer level - flow charts, diagrams, etc.)
- Create, update, improve and manage functional specification documents
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to capture and articulate technical and non-technical details, as well as elaborate process flows.
- A strong understanding of Agile principles with a strong preference towards experience in SAFe.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.