Senior Engineer opportunity to join a well-known Entertainment Technology company, where you will lead design and administration activities in our AWS infrastructure, critical to the effective running of the business.
Senior Engineer (AWS) Opportunity - Hybrid (London) - up to £55,000 + benefits
There will be the opportunity to build a team and deliver new technologies on this platform. The successful candidate will be working with our Development and Operations teams in the EMEA region and beyond.
You will be a Subject Matter Expert in the AWS environment for the company. Part of your job will be to solve complex and time sensitive problems, implementing change and continuous improvements successfully. You will be automating deployment and maintenance to allow the team to focus on other areas. You will also be in charge of operational and security metrics for the management team.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) in a multi-region, Enterprise environment. Incorporating:
- Cloud Formation, RDS, IAM, EC2, Lambda, Route 53.
- CloudWatch and CloudTrail
- Octopus Deploy, Team City, Jenkins.
- Identity management, Single Sign On, Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Least Privilege
- Windows Server Operating System (2016 onwards).
- Automation and Scripting (particularly Python and PowerShell).
- Advanced certification such as AWS Solutions Architect (preferably Professional)
- Critical Illness Cover
- Dental Cover
- Gym Concession
- Healthcare Cover
- Paid Training
- Unlimited Annual leave
- Pension Plan
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Share Options
If this sounds like something you are interested in, apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job