Senior MuleSoft Certified Developer
My client is a SME consultancy looking for several Senior Certified MuleSoft Developers. To partner with their clients to create custom MuleSoft Platforms.
- Atleast a Mule 3 certification
- 3+ MuleSoft experience
- Leading small teams
- great interpersonal & verbal skills
- experience working effectively with business partners & stakeholders
- 8+ years integration experience with other technologies, in TIBCO, Oracle Fusion & Dell Boomi.
- Experience leveraging API's to make custom platforms.
- Mule 4 certified.
- MuleSoft 4 experience.
- 5+ years MuleSoft experience.
- Continuous integration experience using Jenkins or docker.
- Integration of salesforce with MuleSoft.
- Experience in REST/SOAP web services.
- Experience in AWS.
- Create and configure flows, subflows, and flow processing strategies for re-usability and performance.
- Identify, analyse and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Centre and API management.
- Design and implement comprehensive error handling strategies for applications.
- Implement and consume REST and SOAP web services.
- Create and use custom Java components.
- Configure and deploy Mule applications to CloudHub.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales