A prominent biotechnology firm. It is recognized for its innovative research and development efforts in the healthcare industry.
With a strong focus on cutting-edge science and technology, the company is dedicated to addressing challenging medical conditions and enhancing patients' lives globally. Their primary areas of expertise include the development of monoclonal antibodies and pioneering approaches in genetics and genomics.
A company with over 30 years of business and large commercial success in the United States, they will be launching their business in Japan with an urgent need to establish their ERP Business Applications for the local Japan market.
As the Senior Product Owner for Global ERP (ROW) Product Management, you will play a crucial role in driving business enablement for various functions supported by ERP systems. With your profound technical expertise in the ERP domain, you will represent and oversee key business areas, primarily focusing on Financial Services, Human Resources, Strategic Sourcing, and Procurement.
As the owner of this position, you will also be responsible for supporting critical business processes, such as hire-to-retire, product distribution, order-to-cash technology, and other related activities essential for facilitating sophisticated intercompany international growth.
This role holds significant importance in achieving strategic goals related to exciting global expansion, and you will be accountable for aligning with senior leadership's strategic scope and objectives in this endeavor.
In summary, as the Senior Product Owner, you will leverage your technical expertise and business acumen to drive the success of ERP systems and contribute to the organization's mission of enhancing business operations on an international scale.
- Experience to lead workstreams within international ERP system implementations (such as Oracle EBS, Oracle Cloud ERP, Workday, SAP)
- Validated experience and knowledge within Oracle, EBS - such as GL, AR, AP, CE, FA, Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Oracle Process Manufacturing, and Direct/Indirect Procurement
- Experience in the workday HCM technology area
- Experience using OIC, Boomi, ODI/SOA and/or other Integration platforms to lead integrations between Oracle ,Workday Applications and other systems
- Experience with RDBMS (Oracle EBS 12.2) and ability to develop queries and codes using SQL & PL/SQL
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021