Senior Project Manager - Data Analytics
Computer Futures is looking for a Senior Project Manager - Data Analytics to join our client's PMO team in Alpharetta, GA. This is a contract opportunity with the ability to work remotely.
Your data analytics experience, collaborative approach, ability to identify challenges as opportunities, teamed with energy and excitement to coach, drive, and facilitate infrastructure initiatives will deliver best in class technology to the organization to support our client's products
- 4+ years of Agile/Scrum experience managing mid to large data analytics projects
- Broad-based Agile / Scrum Master / Kanban expertise
- Proven influencing and coaching capabilities
- Strong analytical and communications skills are a must (Note: strong JIRA, Confluence, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills will be a baseline expectation for this role)
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- The ability to structure and organize complex data and execution efforts
- A core focus on providing great service across our stakeholder groups
- A foundational orientation towards servant-leadership oriented change management
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is preferred
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) is desired
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.