Senior QA Engineer
I am currently working with a Tech Start-Up in Oxford who are growing significantly due to a period of continued success and recently winning another multi-million pound contract!
They are looking for 2 x Experienced QA Engineers to join their existing Engineering team to help with demand from new and existing customers.
Working in an open and collaborative environment, you will work in an Agile team looking to grow so that they can help more people. Ideally the successful candidates will have experience of working in a highly regulated environment in one of their previous roles.
What are they looking for?
- Familiarity with testing micro-services
- Experience of modern CICD
- Full understanding of web technologies
- Ability to write and perform integration tests, exploratory tests, performance tests, security tests
- Able to comfortably use version control
What are the Benefits?
- Company share option scheme
- 5% employer matched Pension scheme
- Health Insurance
- Free Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A challenging and fun environment that rewards results
If this is a role you are interested in, or would like to find out more information, then please send through an up to date CV ASAP.
Alternatively if this isn't for you, but you know someone who may be interested then please pass on my details as we offer an excellent referral scheme.
I look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales