Senior Salesforce Developer - $180k Base Salary + Bonus (CF-33929650)
My client, a data analytics software company, is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer with at least 5 years of Salesforce development experience to join their team. This company is considered an innovator in their field and is able to constantly push the envelope due to the close-knit, "engineer minded" professionals that make up their team. What will you do in this role, and what's in it for you if you join this amazing organization?
- Develop custom Apex code and know when it's to use declarative tools as opposed to custom code
- Create Lightning Web Components and Visualforce pages
- Propose solution designs based on stakeholders' requirements
- Be an active participant in code reviews
- Write up documentation for any design changes made on the Salesforce platform
- At least 5 years of Salesforce Development Experience
- Overall 7 years of professional work experience in the IT field
- Ability to commute twice a week to their office near the Boston, MA area
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
- Base Salary can reach up to $180k for top candidates. This number can go up if the candidate is exceptional
- Eligibility to receive QUARTERLY bonuses
- 401k with up to a 6% match from the company
- Up to 3 weeks of PTO (15 days)
- Unlimited Paid Sick days (they are operating on an honor policy)
- Exposure to the latest and greatest technologies Salesforce has to offer
This opportunity will not be available for long, apply before it's too late.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com