Providing cutting-edge solutions for businesses seeking to streamline their operations and maximize efficiency, this global iPaaS company offers seamless integration of various systems and applications. A Low-Code offering, this solution has been popular for companies looking for a powerful, reliable, and easy-to-use integration tool in their DX projects and goals.
With rapid growth in Japan and an expanding customer base, they have just launched a new Technical Support team dedicated to the Japan market. Looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will provide technical expertise in order to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly while maintaining an excellent customer experience.
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be provided a clear career path, great benefits, and the chance to be a key-stakeholder as a core member of a growing team.
As a start-up member of the Technical Support team, you will be assisting customers during critical and time-sensitive situations. Working alongside the development teams and other Technical Support members globally, you will play an important role in providing a top-tier customer experience.
- Ownership of customer issues including troubleshooting and providing significant updates regularly to customers
- Assist in troubleshooting integrations of third-party APIs and other products
- Create base material to add to the database for future support of clients and strengthen the developer community
In addition to Conversational English (primarily Emails) and Fluent Japanese (JLPTN1 or Native) you will have the following experience:
- 3+ years with strong utilization in Java
- 3+ years Customer-facing experience in System Engineering, Technical Support, Software Engineer, or equivalent
- Experienced in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, and problem solving
- Strong communication ability with emphasis on customer experience
Highly Preferred experience:
- Integration tools, Database (RDBMS, SQL), Network experience
For more information, please apply or contact Perry Chung on LinkedIn as soon as possible.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021