Senior Web Developer
We are currently looking out for a multi-talented senior web developer who is equally comfortable jumping into complex front-end development as they are providing technology advisory support to help key clients solve their biggest challenges.
Our client designs experiences for global brands, particularly focusing on digital strategy, user experience, design and development. The products and services they create look to make the complex seamless, and build significant brand and commercial benefit for our clients and deep engagement from their customers.
- Working directly with clients to solve key business challenges
- Advising clients on high-level solution design and digital architecture
- Working closely with designers to build technical solutions across e-commerce, app, business tools and many more
- Potential for back-end work too, whether that's with Node or other modern technologies or platforms
- Minimum 5 years' front-end development experience
- Proven experience working on retail / eCommerce platforms (e.g. Hybris) for large Organisations
- Strong skills and experience in building websites and web applications
- Salary up to £70,000 DOE
- Company shares scheme
- Flexible working policy
This role is based in London and is a permanent position, with interviews due to commence, so do not hesitate to reach out!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales