Title: ServiceNow SME
Company: This ServiceNow SME position is with a client of ours in their Northern Virginia location! The client deeply cares about their employees, and you will have the chance to learn/work with some of the top professionals in your field.
- Provide transition support services to migrate capabilities provided by legacy applications onto the Azure Self Hosted ServiceNow platform
- Provide expertise in backup/restore of self-hosted ServiceNow databases
- Provide expertise in scaling up existing self-hosted ServiceNow environment by standing up additional front end nodes.
- Provide expertise on the Self Hosted ServiceNow platform and applications to complete a technical refresh of specified capabilities onto the platform
- Conduct assessments of the current ServiceNow portfolio recommend alternative solutions that will be cost beneficial and result in the most efficient implementation
- Sustain capabilities already deployed on the ServiceNow platform (ITSM, HR, KM, Survey, Portals, custom applications)
- 3 years of experience of ServiceNow with the ServiceNow platform in an Admin/Developer Capacity administering an enterprise-wide, multi-tier on-prem and self-hosted ServiceNow production environment, including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI configuration, catalog items, reports, and updates
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated product implementation expertise with ITSM, ITBM, HR, Service Portal, Platform, Asset Management, CMDB
- Demonstrated experience deploying ServiceNow solutions that are compliant with DoD security requirements for systems that process Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) data, including PII
- Expert knowledge in integration and management of Redhat Linux environments.
- Experience working with ServiceNow in the Azure IaaS environment as a self-hosted instance
- services to complete a technical refresh of multiple capabilities from legacy applications to ServiceNow
- Experience deploying the ServiceNow Document Management feature
Length: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Pay Rate: $180K
Interviews are being set up for the ServiceNow SME position in the client's Northern Virginia location. To be considered for this position you must email your most updated CV and set up a time to speak with me as soon as possible.
If this ServiceNow SME position is not the right fit for you but you have a friend that fits the role, please do refer them.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.