SFMC Consultant - SQL, Queries, Data Feeds & Data Extensions
Are you a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect who holds experience within SQL queries, complex data feeds, data extensions and extractions?
Salesforce Marketing Architect required by a 21st century leading digital business. Your purpose as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect is to provide solutions and lead implementations.
Your SQL experience will be imperative for this role aware, where you will be given the task of creating solutions and help with complex data requirements - being a bridge for Marketing & IT Teams. Areas where you need experience; SQL Queries, Data Feeds, Data Extensions & Data Extractions. Being experienced within these areas is important, as you'll be responsible for coming up with innovative ways to engage with customers across multiple brands and products.
- Provide day-to-day technical support to the users of Marketing Cloud.
- Managing accounts and keeping the business informed with updates and product feature releases.
- Manage the release of new product features with the necessary departments.
- Optimise Journey builder and automation of core workflows.
- Own and keep Salesforce Marketing Cloud integration blueprint up to date.
- Maintenance and development of Salesforce Marketing Cloud data feed with the help of the data team.
- Assist our development/product with API integration.
- Collect business requirements and coordinate development work with relevant teams.
- Monitor IP Addresses and Sender Domains in order to maximise Email Deliverability.
- Demonstrate a key understanding of improving existing functionality with 3rd party. Integrations and establishing new 3rd party tools on the market.
- Provide training on Salesforce Marketing Cloud to Retention Team.
This is an amazing time to join, as the business is growing year-on-year and creating endless opportunities and multiple promotions each year.
Besides being an awesome role within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you will be based within fantastic offices, a state-of-the-art facility accessible by the London Underground. Amazing company benefits included and happy to run through these over the phone.
If you want to be an integral part to this company's Salesforce Marketing Cloud, please click 'apply' or contact Computer Futures on 0207 907 3876.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales