Contract Length: Short Term
Start Date: ASAP
Location: South East England
Currently recruiting for an experienced Sitecore 9 SME Consultant for an Award-Winning University. The university have recently engaged with an external digital agency for both the hosting and development of their website for the past two years.
Most of the site-components and functionality are delivered but they retain various performance issues that need to be reviewed and recommendations to resolve.
- The Award-Winning University have a two year road map for next phases of development.
- A new approach to future development and hosting is being actioned and hosting will be transferred to a specialist.
- You / Sitecore Consultant required to perform a Health check on the current status of the Sitecore project.
- This will certainly include advising and recommending on solutions to their performance issue and future strategy, probably including a review of their roadmap as they move into BAU.
- As the university is currently undertaking a large Salesforce project led by Marketing and Communications, ideally the Sitecore Consultant will have previous experience working with clients operating with Salesforce.
- You / Sitecore Consultant will have extensive experience of a similar project and be available for a longer contract length.
- Higher Education experience is not essential.
If you / Sitecore Consultant have the skills above and you are available for your next contract role then please apply with an updated CV and contact Ria at Computer Futures.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales