Senior Application Software Engineer opportunity to utilise your experience with WPF. You will contribute to the development of Software Applications to control the company's suite of products. You will be working alongside a team of highly skilled engineers who are passionate about technology and enjoy creating advanced software applications in an agile environment.
Great opportunity to join a highly successful engineering company where you will be working on the latest technology. The company has business in the states and UK and there is plenty of opportunity to progress within the organisation.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Expert in C# & developing windows native application using WPF and MVVM
- Minimum of 5+ years programming experience gained in an engineering environment
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming principles
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System environment
- UK First Degree level (or equivalent) qualification in either software or other relevant subject
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) able to work co-operatively in a team environment
- Experience in designing and developing distributed software applications
- Network programming experience (TCP/IP, UDP)
- UML (Unified Modelling Language) is a plus
You will be actively contributing your knowledge of modern software development techniques, and technology on diverse platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established industry leader, where you will be given every opportunity to progress within the business.
If this sounds like it could be of interest, do not hesitate, apply today.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales