The leading provider of identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications is looking for Senior Software Engineers and a Technical Lead to join its growing team in London.
What they are doing:
Developed mostly in GoLang, their platform meets customers' needs through APIs and integrates with many external services to verify identities and offer secure and compliant utilization of PKI-based services, such as publicly trusted X509 certificate trust services, digital signing and time stamping.
- Development. You take ownership for the feature full software development life cycle - design, coding, testing, deployment
- Quality. You care about the quality of the code and ensure quality is good, taking corrective measures when needed and always looking for improvements.
- Agile. You understand and promote an agile development methodology designed to boost team effectiveness and performance, whilst maintaining quality.
- 7+ years' experience software development in any of the following: C, C++, Java, Golang
- 3+ years' experience architecting and designing distributed systems that meet stringent performance and availability requirements
- Experience mentoring and coaching
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Conducted code reviews to maintain quality of code
- Excellent growth opportunities (management opportunities)
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- 37.5 hour working week and you will be able to agree a flexible working pattern around the core hours of 10am to 3pm with your line manager.
If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out with an up to date copy of your CV. I can also offer generous referral fees if you pass on details of successful candidates.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales