Software Support Engineer
We are looking for a product / software / application Support Engineer to join a growing software company in Bristol. This company has been in business over 20 years and have been leading the way in their niche market.
By staying on trend, and innovating their products and services they have stayed on top of their game and therefore demand for their support services are on the up. This role will involve working on a 24/7 support desk sharing on call shifts which you will work 1 week in 5.
This is a small but successful company where you are noticed and valued. You will be able to get to know people from every area of the company and transfer to different departments if you show potential and wish to do so.
Professional Skills / Experiences:
- Strong Analytical / Trouble-shooting skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Experience using bug tracking applications;
- Experience of investigating, managing and resolving incidents / requests;
- Work as part of the team to support and maintain the live product;
- Basic SQL experience and experience with MSSSQL Server.
- VMWare station, VM player.
- Strong IT skills including remote desktop, VPN, Networking.
- Understanding of working in a complex integrated software development environment.
- Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with engineering software is an advantage.
If this role sounds like to right role for you please send in your most relevant up to date CV ASAP to be considered.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales