Role: Solutions Architect (Development Background)
Location: Hybrid/1 day in Leeds per week
Length: 3 Months initially
Day Rate: £500 - £533 (DoE)
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to assist with defining the structure and architecture of systems and their interactions.
You will be working closely with the development teams who are focused on a Microsoft Tech Stack (.Net/Azure) so a background in development is crucial.
Your broad range of experience in problem-solving skills will also aid the team in any technical challenges & research of current and emerging tech to ensure that your product area can reach its goals.
Please also note that this role would require the successful applicant to travel to Leeds one day per week for meetings etc.
- Technical expertise gained from Developer experience in early career through to a career pathway that incorporates a proven track-record as a systems/solution/enterprise architect (or similar).
- You will have designed and then helped deliver complex and prominent projects successfully.
- Possess a broad range of technical knowledge and awareness (databases, cloud, on-premise, languages, SDLCs, technology architecture, etc.).
- Able to evidence high levels of competence in designing systems, infrastructure, database schemas, messaging interfaces, and have the ability to document and communicate those ideas clearly and effectively.
- You will understand the strengths and trade-offs on various technical issues and know best practices from direct experience.
- Stakeholder engagement skills.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job