SQL DBA/Application Support, 3 Months, Outside IR35 Pub Sec, Greater Manchester, Upto £350pd
A local government organisation have an immediate requirement for a SQL DBA/Application Support for an initial 3 months contract that could extend beyond to 6 months. Outside IR35. (Some remote working available).
The role will be mainly support, with a small amount of development and you will need to be experienced in;
- SQL SERVER, SSIS, Visual Studio (Some SSRS & BO ideally) Windows 2008 & 2016 Windows Server
If you have any previous experience with; - Northgate, Firmstep, GForms or, Gservice then that would be very beneficial for this contract.
- You will help support and maintain the maintenance plans back up & restores & monitoring the different SQL applications.
- You will also maintain applications in VB, Visual Studio
- You will also have to check the windows updates and assist with the automation of the windows updates.
- You will be comfortable with the stopping and restarting of the businesses services as and when needed
If you want to work across different techs and have a varied range of responsibilities and tasks then this could be the role for you.
Please contact me on 0161 817 7888 for further details & the full spec from the customer.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales