Sr. BA (CF-33972688)
* Recommend solutions that align individual business functions with organizational goals by working with business stakeholders and analyzing business operations.
* Improve general business processes and planning by researching and understanding the structure, policies and operations of the organization.
* Maximize the effectiveness of initiatives by assisting with business process redesign and documentation.
* Drive improvement initiatives by translating high-level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization or vendors and managing changes to the specifications.
* Influence current and future business and sales operations by compiling, analyzing, interpreting and presenting complex company and client data.
* Propose new strategies for successful business improvements through the creation of reports, charts, graphs and presentations.
* Develop accurate project time and cost estimates by identifying phases, elements and team requirements.
* Analyze external market dynamics and other data sources to assess trends and develop actionable insights and recommendations for leadership.
* Reduce costs through recommendations or improvements that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
* Ensure successful introductions of new technology, business processes, capabilities and strategies through the identification and prioritization of training needs.
* Successfully launch initiatives by developing test planning and coordinating solution testing.
* Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com