Sr. Software Engineer - Guidewire Integration (CF-33944360)
Sr. Software Engineer - Guidewire Integration
- Ability to lead a medium (4 - 8+ people) sized team; some team members may be remote; directly mentors staff; or Hands-on experience as an individual contributor
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the role of a software engineer with a strong working knowledge of Java/Guidewire based integration services and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, Business Process Innovation, Guidewire, Java, Spring Microservices
- * Guidewire Cloud implementation experience
* Strong Knowledge of cloud computing concepts and have hands-on experience in AWS services (such as S3, SNS, SQS, RDS, ECS, Step Functions, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFront, CloudWatch, IAM) ?
* A strong skillset in building APIs using API Gateway and Lambda
* To work across different teams and develop optimal solutions.
* Exposure to Guidewire integration gateway
* Experience on Guidewire Billingcenter v10 and migration to GW SAAS platform
* Code Unit / Integration tests to allow for embedding in Continuous integration service.
* Implement Platform Engineering & Design Efforts
* Cloud Management Platforms Engineering & Support
* Cloud Orchestration Engineering & Support
* Experience in cloud transformational projects
* Experience in with Apache Camel, JSLT, Kafka, GIT, Guidewire Testing (GT) Framework.
* Experience with Java, XML, JSON, Rest Services, and Event Messaging
* Strong experience in all Guidewire integration design patterns like -
* Event driven framework
* File based integrations
* Experience in configurating message delegates within guidewire BillingCenter
* Preferred experience on Guidewire application events
* Experience in integrating with an in-house or 3rd party middle layer
* Providing appropriately skilled technical resources to Plan, Design, Build and Deploy activities.
* Partnering with Cloud Platforms Product Management to understand business needs and collaborate in driving solutions forward while agreeing on assigned initiatives. Skills and attributes for success
* Ability to function effectively under pressure in environments of rapid change and conflicting demands and crisis management
* Demonstrated continuous improvement, quality methodology and project/operations delivery skills
* Proficiency with CI/CD tools and implementing pipelines
* Strong leadership skills and demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
* Excellent communication skills across; ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to executive staff, business sponsors and technical resources in clear concise language
* Strong negotiation skills and the ability to mediate opposing viewpoints and articulate the advantages of standards in a technical environment
* Exposure to cloud environment experience and technical understanding of platforms such as Guidewire cloud, Azure, Azure Stack, AWS.
* Minimum of 8 years experience with Guidewire integration development (BillingCneter v10 Preferred) and design patterns
* 5 to 8 years' experience in an engineering/services
* 1 to 2 years of experience working on GW SAAS cloud implementation with GW xCenter V10
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com