Support Desk Specialist III (CF-33896987)
- Provides first level support for all end-users via telephone, email or chat.
- Troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software and voice/data communication systems issues.
- Escalates calls when appropriate. Writes concise, informative service tickets.
- Follows up on all tickets in a timely manner and pursues issues through to resolution. *Requires experience using ticketing systems and writing technical support reports and documentation.*
- Must possess broad knowledge and proficiency with popular operating systems, application software, desktop and laptop computers, printers and networks.
- 5-10 years of experience; someone with experience servicing issues in a call center or customer service environment.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com