System Engineer (CF-33942982)
Our client is currently looking for a System Engineer who specializes in AWS, Kubernetes and operations.
This is a contract role on a hybrid schedule: 3 days in office/2 days remote.
- The System Engineer plans, designs and deploys large scale complex systems, including enterprise infrastructure, information systems, ERP applications, and internet technologies.
- Projects typically involve on both software and hardware components. Evaluates existing systems to understand capabilities and recommend solutions.
- Works with non-technical business owners to understand needs and develops a technical solution.
- Participates in the layout design and installation of new systems or modification of existing systems.
- Develops and manages systems integration projects.
- Identifies and resolves existing system deficiencies.
- AWS deployment, administration and troubleshooting
- Kubernetes deployment, administration and troubleshooting
- AWS Technologies: EC2, S3, CloudFront Tools: Docker, Jenkins, Git, Terraform, Ansible, Argo, Helm, Splunk, Kibana
- Familiarity with strategies such as Blue/Green, Mirroring and Canary Ability to clearly document what they learn and suggest improvements
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com