Systems Engineer opportunity to join a high level technology company developing unique solutions for AI enabled visual processing. You will be working with unique, powerful Simulator technology and AI toolkit to deliver customised, domain-specific training data as well as fully-trained networks to customers in a range of industries.
Based in North London, this is a prime opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this rapidly expanding business.
As a senior software systems engineer you will be responsible for the specification and development of the cloud-scalable and networked aspects of the software tools as well as contributing to their performance optimization and cross platform portability.
- Proficiency in C/C++, C# and .NET in large scale projects, proven ability to write hardware-parallel, multithreaded code.
- Experience with the development of applications intended for deployment on remote networked Linux server systems especially in the use of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience working with high speed parallel database access from .NET
- A minimum of 5 years as a lead contributor to projects relevant to these skills.
- (Bonus) Familiarity with the technical principles behind 3D computer graphics and related APIs
- (Bonus) Familiarity with GPU compute for acceleration of math-intensive functions.
You will work with the product architect to carry forward the definition of and eventually take a leading role in developing the simulator architecture.
In collaboration with the lead machine learning engineers, you will contribute to the design of new tools and training methods using novel annotation strategies with the objective of advancing the state of the art in effective training of neural networks.
Report development progress to management, help with project planning and maintaining development timescales.
Good degree (BSc, MSc, BEng or MEng) in Computer Science or related technical field. Advanced degree is preferred
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales