Initial Contract Duration:6 months to start/ In Office 2-3 days/week
As a Tableau Developer for a software development client, you will be responsible for creating data visualization solutions to improve business processes. This role will include tasks such as generating Tableau dashboard reports, creating business intelligence reports and visualizations, and working with source data teams.
What You'll Bring
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Tableau
- Proven experience in developing and working with Tableau-driven dashboards, and analytics.
- Ability to query and display large data sets while maximizing the performance of the workbook.
- Ability to interpret technical or dashboard structure and translate complex business requirements to technical specifications.
- Working knowledge of Tableau administrator/architecture.
- Advanced Tableau development skills are required.
- Understanding of advanced calculations and functions.
- A solid understanding of SQL, relational database management systems, data modeling, and normalization
- Strong communication skills.
- Tableau Certification is a plus
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job