Team Leader (Electronics)
Electronics Team Lead
You have the opportunity to head up the engineering team of a revered company who are at the forefront of the designing and developing of technology in the offshore industry. They have secured multiple projects and the current head of engineering now requires a head of electronics to sit underneath him in the company.
The successful candidate will have the following skillset:
- Proven knowledge and experience within Analogue and Digital circuit design
- Solid understanding of serial communications
- PCB Design work on multi-layer boards
- People management experience
- Ability to lead teams and projects whilst being hands on
If you believe this is the right role for you then please contact Matt Pittaway at Computer Futures in Bristol on 01179 103 355 or click 'apply' now!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales