Due to the focus in Japan for Digital Transformation and Data-driven strategy, this leading and well-known platform has continued to grow rapidly and achieved record growth. Focusing on a high level of customer service and experience, their Technical Support and Professional Services teams have shown great promise and is continuing to expand to meet the demands of their enterprise clients.
They are looking for a Team Manager for one of their Technical Account Manager teams.
Managing a mid-size team of around 10, you will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies, and leading teams to ensure the high-level quality of service and success for premium clients. Providing both reactive and proactive support in forms of consulting, issues resolution, and cross-functional management, the team will be the key point of contact for many valued clients.
Take this opportunity as a leader and valued member of the team and you will be provided amazing company benefits, a flexible workstyle, ownership, and highly competitive compensation.
As the Technical Account Manager team manager, you will be responsible for creating an atmosphere and environment to promote a high level of customer service. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of professionals to further promote their careers and encourage a professionalism dedicated towards a high level of quality and customer services
- Identify potential areas of improvement to best ensure the CSAT scores are the best they can be
- Hire, train, and review members of the TAM team
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across Sales, Peer Managers, and global teams
In addition to Business English and Native Japanese (JLPTN1), you will need the following capabilities:
- 7+ years in Professional Services Teams (Technical Consulting, Architecting, Customer Success, or similar position)
- 5 years of support or service management - directly managing team members (not team leading)
- Experience in an Enterprise solutions or platform company
- Experience in a combination of 2 or 3 of the following enterprise focused technologies:
- Cloud Computer
If you are interested, please apply or contact Perry directly at P.Chung @ Computerfutures.com.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021