Technical Mulesoft Consultant
A MuleSoft Developer / consultant is needed for a global consultancy based in London who are going through an aggressive growth plan and adding a number of MuleSoft professionals throughout the UK.
The company offers a range of up-skilling and progression opportunities and will be looking for someone to join early January to be working on site with their end clients delivering a brand new implementation.
The MuleSoft Developer / Consultant will be working alongside a fantastic technical team. The new office is open planned which encourages collaboration and innovation.
- At least 2+ year's experience in overall integration development.
- Knowledge and understanding of the software development life cycle.
- You will be able to design and develop re-usable API's using the RESTful API approach (RAML).
- You will have completed an implementation of MuleSoft using Mule 4 in your career and confident in the new processes around Mule 4.
- Knowledge around solution design will strengthen your application but is not essential.
- If you have previously worked on Mule 3 but are able to complete API design test on Mule 4 this will also be considered.
- If you're coming from a MuleSoft consultant or architect background and are interested to keep your hands on development skills we are still happy to submit your profile.
If you are interested please apply below or call Callum Gardiner on 0207 907 3876. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/callum-gardiner-pm/
If you know someone who is interested we offer a successful referral bonus.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales