A unique approach to market, this company provides a Data Integration Platform capable of solving large-scale and complex computing problems. Focusing on a strong customer success and experience, this company has grown rapidly through word-of-mouth and is working with several Fortune 500 leaders across Telecommunications, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Banking, and more.
Please see some of the unique features of this company:
* Flat Team - No Managers or Directors - everyone is the same level
* International - Opportunities to attend global events and training at HQs for 1-2 months
* Technology Driven - Great chance to learn new technologies and work with cutting edge platforms and solutions
* Supportive Team - A friendly and easy to work environment
* Ownership - You are in control of your own day and goals
Take this opportunity to join a highly collaborative and supportive team.
As the Technical Support Consultant, you will join the international team to support both clients in Japan and globally when needed. This role will involve a combination of Technical Support, Technical Consulting, and Customer Success Management.
Providing customers with consulting and support at a Technology, Project, and Strategic level, you will be working closely with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels and technical literacy.
A flexible career path, you will also be provided the chance to build your career to your own strengths in both approach to supporting customers and technology.
- Make the customer successful
- Understanding and continual learning of cutting-edge technology
- Work closely with software developers, field consultants, and other members of the team internally to ensure the success of customers
- Educate and build course material to for both internal and external stakeholders
- Engage and work with international team members
What you need:
In addition to Fluent Japanese (JLPTN1) and Business English, the following are highly advantageous:
- 5+ Years in technical mentoring, training, or consulting.
- Great communication abilities: Both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive to learn and study new technologies.
- Experience programming or scripting in any procedural or object-oriented languages: C, C++, Cobol, Java
- Database technologies are a plus.
- PhD or Academic research experience is a plus.
For more information please contact Perry Chung directly at p.chung @ computerfutures.com or on LinkedIn.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021