Test Engineer opportunity to work for a world renowned international engineering company. You will join a team of highly skilled engineers who are passionate about technology & creating advanced software applications in an agile environment.
Fantastic opportunity to work with the latest technologies and contribute to the development of software applications.
You will write automated white-box tests & unit tests, this will include all types of applications including desktop & Web applications.
- First Degree Level (or equivalent) qualification in either software or other relevant subject.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Test Engineer.
- Ability to write automated white-box tests or unit tests
- Ability to document and communicate weaknesses in an applications testability and provide feedback to the team.
- Experience with Continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Ability to support CI/CD tool integration throughout the development life cycle.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating system.
- Good communicator and able to work co-operatively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate.
This global business can offer you unrivalled training and development opportunities.
Do you have the desire to join a business that can offer you a professional and rewarding Career? If so, Apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales