Test Technician - Electronic Assemblies (CF-33976162)
Real Staffing is currently working with our large medical device client to hire a Test Technician - Electronic Assemblies in Irving, TX. Working under general supervision, this position is responsible for the production of high-quality medical device instruments.
This position includes detailed assembly and testing of various electronic
components and finished devices in a controlled manufacturing environment.
- Performs testing of electronic components and assemblies using automated test equipment
- May perform mechanical assembly of electromechanical subassemblies and devices
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow written procedures; understand and follow verbal instructions. May instruct others in the use of all manuals, test procedures and documentation associated with specialized equipment.
- Reads and interprets engineering drawings, schematics and complex test procedures.
- Participates in continuous improvement/quality initiatives in order to enhance production processes to achieve quality and profitability metrics.
- Maintains accurate records to ensure Device History Records and quality documents are accurate, all parts are traceable and quality issues can be addressed to assure the quality of all products.
- Prioritizes work by determining the sequencing and timing of different jobs based on precedence and importance.
- Positively represents the company during tours by demonstrating techniques and sharing appropriate information.
- Supports all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, ISO or other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOP's, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements.
- Experience with electronic assembly and test in a medical device industry preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalency is required
- 2 or more years' experience with electromechanical assemblies/electronic manufacturing, technical certifications, etc. preferred
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com