I'm currently recruiting for a Validation Manager for one of our key customers in Coventry.
Start date - Before the end of September 2023 latest
3 days onsite per week and 2 days remote
£55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
My client are looking for a Validation Manager to lead the Validation department in the testing of new products and components. This role would suit a multi-skilled Manager with significant experience in product Validation and compliance.
This role will involve being hands on when needed whilst leading a team of 6 Validation/Test Engineers.
- At least 5 years in a Test/Validation lead capacity
- Safety critical product design experience in a regulated industry
- Direct man-management and team leadership experience
- Well-rounded engineering base including first hand experience of EMC/CE/UKCA/RF testing and compliance processes
- Experience of specifying and implementing test automation
- Well versed in technical document generation
- A working knowledge of C, C# or Python
- Knowledge of circuit design, IOT technologies (Wi-Fi, low power RF, GSM)
- Long life, battery powered product design experience
- Experience of using Jira and/or working in an Agile environment
- Experience with PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software such as ARAS
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job