The Digital Web Developer oversees, implements and supports the development operations of our website technologies and infrastructures. The chief responsibility of the role is to contribute to our web codebase to implement and improve functionality.
- Coordinate and execute development work with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze existing systems to identify bug fixes or enhancements that can be developed for the website
- Constantly review industry standards and refine and enhance existing architectures and frameworks
- Guide and consult work products of internal business partners and team members on web technologies
- Collaborate with the Digital Business Systems Analyst to identify feasible solutions that support new initiatives or enhance existing initiatives and translate requirements into technical architecture
- Analyze, design, and develop solutions for new systems implementations, enhancements, and system integrations of existing system applications in coordination with internal and external partners
- Adhere to project plans, monitor progress and manage development elements to ensure effective and efficient execution of planned tasks and conformity to requirements
- Prepare, execute and validate testing activities for new developments and system enhancements to ensure successful system integration and quality assurance guarantees
- Monitor, track and produce custom reports and ad hoc analysis of the cloud systems as required by various internal business stakeholders
- Perform system administration functions including user management, system data maintenance, and workflow rules for applicable systems
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues to diagnose and resolve complex system problems or identify needed system improvements
- Resolve and assist in the resolution of all technical issues experienced by end-users across all levels of the organization with clear communication and demonstrated customer service
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Scrum Framework for Project Planning & Release Management
- Experience with the following:
o Web Applications (Typescript, Babel, React, React Native, Redux, HTML/SCSS/CSS, Java Script, Webpack, & Ramda)
o Server-side/Middleware (REST (Go) API services, microservices, Node.js, Jason Web Tokens (JWT), )
o Working proficiency with Azure infrastructure and services (PaaS), Cosmos DB, Akamai CDNs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Outlook, OneNote and others)
- Experience with iterative development and collaboration systems (Atlassian - JIRA & Confluence)
- Experience in the technical administration and operationalization of enterprise systems
- Ability to process complex systems and related data to surface actionable insights, demonstrate sound judgement and decision-making skills.
- Intermediate level of creativity and problem-solving skills to work around obstacles and solve problems with minimal direction
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement and recommend/implement solutions
- Organizational/time management skills to prioritize work and meet deadlines within defined timeframes
- Quality assurance and unit testing experience
- Written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high level of diplomacy and professionalism to work cross-functionally with various internal and external constituents
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.