Windows Engineer - Urgent Hire
Title: Windows Systems Engineer
Company: This Windows Systems Engineer position is with a client of ours in their Ft. Belvoir location! The client deeply cares about their employees, and you will have the chance to learn/work with some of the top professionals in your field.
The Windows Systems Engineer ensures the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the systems that support core organizational functions. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems.
- 4 years of experience in installation, checkout, and maintenance of information technology and other systems.
- Active DoD Secret or Top Secret clearance
- Microsoft Certified: MCSA Windows Server 2012 r2/2016 or equivalent
- Security+ certification
- Perform systems implementation and maintain infrastructure on premises and in the cloud, including Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Ensure all infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards (scalability)
- Utilize enterprise tools to manage, monitor and secure Azure environments
- Experience in managing servers in Hypervisor environments both (Hyper-V and VMware)
Length: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Pay Rate: $115K
Interviews are being set up for the Windows Systems Engineer position in the client's Ft. Belvoir, VA location. To be considered for this position you must email your most updated CV and set up a time to speak with me as soon as possible.
If this Windows Systems Engineer position is not the right fit for you but you have a friend that fits the role, please do refer them.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.