I'm supporting one of my clients secure a talented Contract WMS Test Manager for a strategic project which will enable the client to achieve their exciting ambitions for this year. They are looking for the best of the best and have a great culture and technology environment to keep them truly engaged!
Role: WMS Test Manager
Contract Length: 3 months
Start Date: 16/10/2023
IR35: TBD but likely Inside
Skills & experience needed
- Retail/DC operations and systems such as
- JDA Warehouse Management
- RedPrairie Dispatcher is needed.
- Delivered Test Management on more than one occasion with WMS Dispatcher and Automation.
- Transport Management Systems
- Automation Software/Working Alongside 3rd Party Delivery Partner
- Warehouse Operations/Management Systems
- Supporting Back Office Systems & Infrastructure (Network/WiFi/Capacity/Availability)
- Test Management tools such as JIRA
How to get in touch
I'm Abigail Sloan - a specialist Test Contract recruiter based in the North of the UK, you can find me on LinkedIn. I'm committed to representing the best and most exciting clients in this region. I'll be able to provide further details so please apply and will look forward to speaking to you.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job