Workday BSA III (CF-33921895)
The Business Systems Analyst III is responsible for supporting, maintaining and enhancing our Workday Payroll, Time Tracking and Absence applications, globally.
They work with the business, technical staff and vendors to assess business requirements and processes and align them with appropriate technology solutions that result in improved functionality, process efficiency and accuracy.
They lead and support all aspects of delivery inclusive of planning, analysis, requirements, design, configuration, testing, deployment and support.
- Establish and maintain product and business expertise of assigned areas
- Leverage expertise to gather and analyze information from multiple sources to provide recommendations to address business objectives and resolve issues
- Draws on substantial experience to represent the voice of the customer to the team throughout the product lifecycle to ensure that the delivered products meet or exceed customer needs and objectives.
- Lead requirements definition and documentation by working directly with business partners
- Work with technical staff and vendors to ensure that the technical components of solutions are understood and properly accounted for (e.g. integrations, extensions, etc.) w/in the overall solution
- Perform design and configuration efforts related to enterprise applications
- Lead preparation and execution of testing efforts
- Support deployment and migration efforts
- Perform ongoing system administration and support for assigned enterprise systems
- Represents the team as an expert source in communications with IT, training, reporting, leadership, vendors, etc..
- Use influence and expertise to promote an atmosphere of cohesiveness and focused collaboration between all the members of the team in the interest of driving the product forward
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA /BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in leading product design, gathering functional requirements, preparing documentation, configuring applications and providing system support of large ERP applications
- 5+ years of experience with implementing, configuring and supporting one or more of the following areas is required: Workday Payroll, Time Tracking and/or Absence (Time Off).
- Proficient in Workday Report Writing or similar tool.
- US Multi State and Canadian Payroll preferred
- Experience with multi-national organizations and systems preferred
- Working knowledge of various System Development Life Cycle methodologies (e.g. agile, iterative, waterfall, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to establish and maintain strong customer relationships
- Familiarity with project management processes and concepts.
- Thorough knowledge of and demonstrated skills in use of software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Smartsheets, etc.
- Strong knowledge of database concepts and proficiency with MS SQL
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com