How to grow your Salesforce career and stay relevant in the ecosystem
Watch the replay of our Salesforce Roundtable event where we've pulled some of the top-tier leaders in the Salesforce ecosystem together for this previously live discussion around how to grow your career and stay relevant in the Salesforce ecosystem. Learn about the recent shift in demand of skill sets from our panel of experts actively building and orchestrating cutting-edge projects and programs.
In a world that is still under various degrees of lockdown and social distancing, we've seen the demand for Salesforce talent increase. Especially, as companies are seeing more and more people expect streamlined customer experiences and organizations want informative data with which to make business decisions on. Watch now!
We're here to support your talent needs. Tell us about your requirements and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.
Discussion points include:
- How do you continue to build your career in Salesforce?
- What skills are going to help me stay relevant?
- What are the top sources for reskilling and upskilling?
- How is remote working impacting a shift in demand of skill sets?
- Stephanie Herrera, Vice President, Computer Futures (Moderator)
- Selina Suarez, Founder and Executive Director of the nonprofit organization PepUp Tech
- Hector Perez Jr., Senior Director - CRM Applications and Founder of Merivis, non-profit supporting veterans in the Salesforce community
- Nick Hamm, CEO at 10K Advisors & SF MVP HOF, and PepUp Tech Board Member
- LeAndria Streeter, Salesforce Consultant, SF MVP, Women in Tech Leader