Recherche pour une mission de « IT Risk and Cybersecurity project manager and Cybersecurity expert ».
Dans le cadre d'un important programme de protection de donnée, nous recherchons un « IT Risk and Cybersecurity project manager and Cybersecurity expert ».
Cet expert devra permettre l'implémentation et le suivi du programme.
The main topics (not exhaustive) addressed by this program are:
- Data life cycle management
- Habilitations / Access management, control, monitoring and reconciliation
- Non Production environment management
This security expert, based in Paris, will manage the security topics of the program, guarantee the consistency of the solutions / mitigation plan between locations and coordinate the local security team member in Geneva and Singapore. He/She will also liaise with CISO and contribute to the global reporting of the program.
Security expert main tasks:
- Guarantee the consistency of the solutions between locations
- Provide the right level of priority between topics based on criticality from a Security perspective
- Manage local Security team members
- Contribute to the global program reporting
- Liaise with local CISO in Switzerland and Asia
- Bring Security expertise to the program action plan
Security expert profile:
- 10+ years of experience
- IT Risk and Cybersecurity project manager and Cybersecurity expert
- Expertise and Security consultant on IT applications
- Analysis of Security risks of applications
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity framework (NIST, CIS…), methodology (EBIOS…), Norms (ISO 27001…)
- Knowledge of European regulations GDPR and EBA guidelines on ICT and Security Risk Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and sense of dialogue
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills
- Ability to work in an international multi-site environment
- Fluent in English
- Certification CISSP / CISM
English: Fluent for all profiles
All written documentation will be in English